How To Apply
Step 1: Admission Requirements
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in.
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
- Please refer to Admission Requirements available under Downloads section, for the program you are interested in.
- BlueCrest Student Application form :
- Fill in Online Application Form [Click here]
- One Original set of Application form to be completed in English and duly signed by applicant, upon physically reporting to the College.
Step 3: Provide the following supporting documents
- 2 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport for International Students (Please photocopy the page showing applicant’s personal particulars and the expiry date of the passport)
- 1 photocopy of original birth certificate for degree programs
- Notarised copies of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
- A Payment of Course Application fees (non-transferable and non-refundable). (Undergraduate Degree Programmes – GHC 70 for Ghanaian Applicants and GHC 110 or $30 for non-Ghanaian Applicants).
Note: Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-to-case basis, which our staff will advise the applicant accordingly.
Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the College. Original copies of the documents will be required by the Admissions Department upon approval of the Student’s application.
Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.
Types of payment Modes: Cash / Cheques / Banker's Draft only
Payments in Ghana Cedi and US$ are accepted.
Step 4: Send us your application
You are required to submit all required documents to the Admission Department personally or mail it to email@example.com.
Note: Please make sure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 weeks before course commencement.
Step 5: Acceptance by the College
Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days. A telephonic interview may also be conducted if required. Applicants who have been offered a place at BlueCrest Ghana will receive the following via email:
- A letter of offer
- An Acceptance form. In order to accept our offer, you are to sign and mail the acceptance form to the BlueCrest. e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees to be payable; refund and withdrawal policy; award criteria, attendance requirements,
- Once student pass is approved, applicants will receive the provisional admission letter.
Step 6: Fee Payment
Upon receiving the letter of acceptance from the student, the BlueCrest shall also ensure that the following are adhered to:
- BlueCrest will prepare the payment invoice and send to the student along with the payment schedule;
- The Student will pay to the bank directly or other payment modes specified above according to the Payment Invoice issued by the BlueCrest.
When to Apply
For Certificate and Diploma Programs:
Intakes for these programs are open throughout the year. Please contact BlueCrest College Admissions Office for batch start dates for these programs.
For Undergraduate Degree Programs:
The BlueCrest Ghana Academic Calendar for Undergraduate Degree program consists of two intakes per year, as per the below:
| Term || Duration (Academic Year)||Application Deadlines|
| Fall|| September – July || 25th August|
| Spring|| Feb - December || 15th February|
For Postgraduate Degree Programs:
Postgraduate Degree programs are offered in partnership with University of Sunderland, UK. Intake for these programs are generally announced during the months of July and November each year. Session starts in October and February respectively.
Prospectus and Application
Prospectus and Application
Click here to download the Application Form and other Admission related documents.
Fee are different for individual programmes. Kindly write to registrar@bluecrest..edu.gh for more details about the fee of the programme selected.
BlueCrest College Ghana announced new merit based scholarships for fresh applicants and continuous students, which will be effective from August 2016. Unlike before these scholarships are applicable for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Fresh Applicants can get upto 100% scholarships based upon their grades in WASSCE / SSSCE examination.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of scholastic achievement, and selection is highly competitive.
Regular Applicant into Level 100 Semester 1 and Semester 2:
1. Grade Criteria
- WASSCE / SSSCE or equivalent Applicants with an aggregate score of 6 in three (3) core (including English language, Mathematics Core and/or Integrated Science / Social Studies) and three (3) electives will be entitled for 100% scholarship on the tuition fee for the first year only.
- WASSCE / SSSCE or equivalent Applicants with an aggregate score between 7 - 12 in three (3) core (including English language, Mathematics Core and/or Integrated Science / Social Studies) and three (3) electives will be entitled for 75% scholarship on the tuition fee for the first year only.
- WASSCE / SSSCE or equivalent Applicants with an aggregate score between 13 - 18 in three (3) core (including English language, Mathematics Core and/or Integrated Science / Social Studies) and three (3) electives will be entitled for 50% scholarship on the tuition fee for the first year only.
- WASSCE / SSSCE or equivalent Applicants with an aggregate score between 19 -24 in three (3) core (including English language, Mathematics Core and/or Integrated Science / Social Studies) and three (3) electives will be entitled for 25% scholarship on the tuition fee for the first year only.
- All Mature applicants are entitled for 10% scholarship on the tuition fee for the first year only.
How to Apply
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50 in the previous Level (100/200/300).
- Applicant must have passed in all the subjects without any backlogs.
- Applicant must not have been awarded any sanction or punishment by the College authorities.
- Applicant must not have any previous semester fee dues.
- Extracurricular involvement
- General Scholarships are not applicable for Lateral Entry Students.
- Eligible students will be entitled for 75% scholarship on the next level tuition fee.
Regular applicants into Level 100:
- Incoming regular students are automatically considered for Scholarships by completing the undergraduate admission application by August 31, 2016.
- No separate Scholarship application is required for incoming fresh students.
- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form available under downloads section of our website.
- Recommendation letter from the Program Coordinator / Assoc. Dean (Academics)
- Submit all the documents to the Office of the Registrar by October 15, 2016.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Scholarships are awarded for one year only. Students are encouraged to reapply each year.
8th August 2016