The main aim of the programme is to produce graduates who will be resourceful in ensuring academic excellence and professional competence in the field of digital technology in Ghana and abroad.
- Appreciate the scientific principles and understand the underlying integrated (social, economic, political, cultural) nature of ICT and therefore not limit it to just a collection of hardware and software.
- Apply the range of suitable technologies for different endeavours in real life situations.
- Be knowledgeable about the constant changing world and a means of aligning the dynamic nature of digital technology (innovation) to business of the future.
- Be knowledgeable in the skills of Software Engineering;
- Have the understanding on the programming techniques, principles and practice in Software Engineering;
- Have the knowledge and skills in Web Technology and professional issues to start their career as Web Technologists;
- Provide a totally integrated solution for the design, installation and operation of complex computer systems focusing on computer networks.
- Demonstrate understanding and capability in applying theory and model which are the fundamentals in identifying and analysing a problem, designing systems, construction, implementation, verification and documentation.