MS. ANITA BANS-AKUTEYLecturer – Department of Business/ Head, TLC
Ms. Anita Bans-Akutey is a Lecturer with the Department of Business at BlueCrest College. She obtained her Master’s Degree in Development Management from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana. Her research interest revolves around the application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in business management. She’s currently the Head for Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) and has 2 years’ experience in teaching and academic management.
Areas of Teaching/ Specialization – Management
Research Area/ Focus - Ms. Bans-Akutey’s research interest is in the area of the application of information and communication technology (ICT) in business management.
- Bans-Akutey, A. (2020). Change management amid pandemic – A case of educators in Ghana. Global Scientific Journal, 8(8) 1642-1649.
- Bans-Akutey, A. (2020). Differentiating micromanagement from effective management: A manager's guide. Global Scientific Journal, 8(11), 827-833.
- Bans-Akutey, A. & Sowah, J. K. (2020). Examining management information systems in healthcare administration at the Sunyani West District of Ghana. Global Scientific Journal, 8(10) 489-499.
- Bans-Akutey, A. (2019). Staff Perceptions on Paperless Management – A Qualitative Study of RPS Engineering Services Ghana Limited. International Journal of ICT and Management, 6(1) 6-14.
- Bans-Akutey, A. (2019). Staff Perceptions on Paperless Management. Omniscriptum Publishing.
- Bans-Akutey, A. (2019). The Micromanager Exposed - A Review. Omniscriptum Publishing