Bluecrest supports research that prepares leaders who can address complex challenges through multiple lenses. Faculty members from our technology and business disciplines know that the ability to fuse both is key to producing graduates with knowledge of business and its wider societal value.
Research and Grants Center (RGC)
The Research and Grants Center (RGC) is envisioned to serve as the point of call for all research related matters within the academic community, and seeks to do the following:
- Develop research partnerships with academic institutions, governmentand non-governmental (NGO) agencies and industry.
- Manage grants and other funding activities
- Motivate faculty, students and staff to actively pursue research andother scholarly endeavors.
- Oversee intramural research support services
- Develop and supervise research clusters.
- Administer research based seminars and conferences.
- Manage college intellectual property and patents
- Promote interdisciplinary research.