DR. SELASSIE OCANSEYSenior Lecturer – School of Technology
Dr. Selassie Ocansey is a Lecturer and currently the coordinator for the Master’s Degree Programme with the School of Technology at BlueCrest College. He holds a PhD in Computer Application Technology from Jiangsu University, China and MSc. Information Technology from Sikkim Manipal University, India. Dr. Ocansey is a dedicated professional with over 12 years of lecturing experience in computing. His current research interests are in Cloud Computing, Cryptography, Internet of Things (IOT) and Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN). He is proficient in planning and developing appropriate teaching programs to optimize learning process while effectively addressing the needs of students.
Areas of Teaching/ Specialization – Computer Security, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things
Research Area/ Focus - Dr. Ocansey’s research interests are in Cloud Computing, Cryptography, Internet of Things (IOT) and Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
- Selasi Kwame Ocansey, Wolali Ametepe, Xiaowei Li, Changda Wang (2018). Dynamic searchable encryption with privacy protection for cloud computing. International Journal of Communication Systems, 31(1): p. e3403, doi: doi.org/10.1002/dac.3403
- Selasi Kwame Ocansey, Changda Wang, Wolali Ametepe, Xu Qinbao, Zeng Yu (2018). Verifiable Search Over Updatable Encrypted Data in Cloud Computing. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications. Doi: 10.14569/IJACSA.2018.090622.
- Wolali Ametepe, Changda Wang, Selasi Kwame Ocansey & XiaoWei Li (2018). Lightweight Intuitive Provenance (LiP) in a distributed computing environment. International Journal of Computers and Applications, DOI: 10.1080/1206212X.2018.1465655
- Wolali Ametepe, Changda Wang, Selasi Kwame Ocansey, XiaoWei Li & Hussain Fida. (2018). “Data provenance collection and security in a distributed environment: a survey”. International Journal of Computers and Applications, 1-15. DOI: 10.1080/ 1206212X. 2018. 1501937
- Selasi Ocansey & Changda Wang (2020), Searchable Encryption Over Cloud With Secure Data Updating. Ad Hoc and Sensor Wireless Networks, (Accepted –Yet to be Published)"