CLUB GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To initiate a club that will train students in professional modelling.
- To develop the skills of interested students in modelling for SFD fashion shows.
- To train students that will make an overwhelming impact on the modeling industry.
- To create a large consumer demand for modelling and also to inspire the students to dream and work in the area of modelling as a source of income.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
PATRON OF THE CLUB
- Ms. Matilda Tawiah
STUDENT LEADERS OF THE CLUBS
- Matilda Ama Ranson (Sem 4 Fashion Department)
HOW STUDENTS ARE ENGAGED WITH THE CLUB
- Through physical training and workshops
- Models for all SFD fashion shows
BENEFITS OF THE CLUB TO STUDENTS
- Students will gain professional experience in cat walking for runways anywhere in the world by becoming fashion icons, models.
- To inspire students to dream and work in the area of modelling as a source of income.
- Students will get industry exposure through industrial partnerships and fashion houses.
- Students could get sponsorships for their fees through grants given by girl child/women support agencies.
- Students will earn a certificate by being committed members of the club.
BENEFITS OF THE CLUB TO BLUECREST COLLEGE AS A WHOLE
- Increased student’s population and retention.
- Revenue generation in areas of club sponsorships and grants.
- Student will learn how to work with a team and get networking opportunities.
- Trained, talented and interested students will model professionally for SFD fashion shows, to save money on hiring models.
- Partnerships and signed MOU’s with industry persons to support the school.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CLUB FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. (Indicate the activities, time, dates etc). To be discussed with patrons for the year