Students Representative Council of BlueCrest Ghana 2020-21
Equality and Unity in diversity
Creating a platform where students are united, potentials and talents are discovered and nurtured as a way of improving their status through academic and social activities thereby ensuring equality and unity in diversity.
- Unity in diversity
Aims and Objectives
- To promote the academic, social, cultural, intellectual and recreational interests of its members
- To promote the good name of BlueCrest College Ghana, cherish, uphold and further the tradition of the university
- To maintain contacts and cooperate with other organizations/ associations (within and outside BlueCrest College), whose aims and objectives are acceptable to this association and this institution.
- To foster and protect the interest of its members
- To ensure that students are enlightened and understand their right to be heard, nominate and vote for students during Elections to serve as Class Representatives in the SRC Senate and in the SRC Executive Committee.
- To create and implement Governance Structures and Committees as necessary for the promotion and realization of these objectives and the execution of its functions and powers.
- These aims shall be pursued independently of any political, religious, ethnic or other group considerations
EMMANUEL NII TORGBOR-RICHTER
SRC PresidentSemester: 5
Phone Number: 0246748786
HANATOU MOUSSA LAYA
SRC Vice PresidentProgram: BBA
Phone Number: 0265564349
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aside from being a student of BlueCrest, I take delight in attending international conferences to learn about problems around the world and interact with other delegates to try to get solutions to these problems. Studying at BlueCrest has been fantastic! Being here has helped develop my mindset and has made me more mature in the way I think and relate to others. Academically, it’s been a bit tough but I believe it’s the best for a better future, and I’m glad I chose BlueCrest.
EMMANUEL JUNIOR APRILPublic Relation Officer
Phone Number: 0249845410
My name is Emmanuel Junior April. Im a South African / Ghanaian. I'm A fashion student, currently in sem 4. I’m an introvert, very hard working, energetic and innovative . I love listening to music- Uk drill, Dancehall and house music.
ERNEST APAU ASANTEFinancial Secretary
Phone Number: 0234593422
Email Address: email@example.com
Simply call me a people’s person! Very jovial, creative and a good team mate! I love to Act and write for a living. My love for Afrobeat's is much! For now, it is studying, pass and get the aims, period!
CEDRIC ATOUNGBRE JEAN-JACQUES TAKIGeneral Secretary
Phone Number: 0263241969
BEVERLY EFANGANWANOrganizing Secretary
Phone Number: 0558181923
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Beverly Efanganwan. I’m from Cross River state, Nigeria. Currently a semester six student studying fashion design. I enjoy watching series, listening to music, swimming, creating art and designing.
CRISILDA HAMMONDWomen’s Commissioner
Phone Number: 0559581403
Email Address: email@example.com
Hi my name is Crisilda Hammond. A mass communication and journalism student currently in semester 6. I’m Ghanaian I’m an ambivert. I love swimming, am on and off YouTuber, love watching series and a good listener and also love listening to music.literally almost every genre. I’m hardworking, easily motivated and inspired.
Phone Number: 0209528987
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am Moriba Coulibaly a third year student at BLUECREST COLLEGE offering banking and finance which is under business administration department.
I have a strong interest about finance and business and the society in which we live in, that is the school. I like getting involved in extracurricular activities in order to become an all-rounded individual
During my 3 years at bluecrest, I acquired great knowledge in finance and business such us financial reporting and corporate finance. Bluecrest offers its students a conducive learning environment and opportunities for personal growth; to impact knowledge acquired to national development.
VICTORY CHINENYE CHIDIEvents and Logistics Coordinator
Phone Number: 0557388994
I have dedicated myself to creating a strong environment whereby I can cultivate positive relationships, inspire motivations and exceed goals.
I love dancing, graphic designing and novel writing.