Students Representative Council of BlueCrest Ghana 2020-21
Equality and Unity in diversity
Creating a platform where students are united, potentials and talents are discovered and nurtured as a way of improving their status through academic and social activities thereby ensuring equality and unity in diversity.
- Unity in diversity
Aims and Objectives
- To promote the academic, social, cultural, intellectual and recreational interests of its members
- To promote the good name of BlueCrest College Ghana, cherish, uphold and further the tradition of the university
- To maintain contacts and cooperate with other organizations/ associations (within and outside BlueCrest College), whose aims and objectives are acceptable to this association and this institution.
- To foster and protect the interest of its members
- To ensure that students are enlightened and understand their right to be heard, nominate and vote for students during Elections to serve as Class Representatives in the SRC Senate and in the SRC Executive Committee.
- To create and implement Governance Structures and Committees as necessary for the promotion and realization of these objectives and the execution of its functions and powers.
- These aims shall be pursued independently of any political, religious, ethnic or other group considerations
ROSINA NAAB- SRC PRESIDENT
My name is Rosina Naab a level 400 student of Bluecrest University College studying for a Bachelors Degree in Business Information Systems (BIS). I serve as the President of our schools Student Representative Council. I am passionate about Women Empowerment and Gender Equality advocating for inclusivity and mind-set change about female leaders. As the first female President of Bluecrest SRC, I wish my achievements will empower more females on campus to step up to the role and take on Leadership Positions.
ELI KWAME KWAMI- SRC VICE PRESIDENT -BBA
My name is Eli Kwame Kwami a student of Bluecrest University College persuing a Degree in Business Information Systems (BIS). I serve as the vice President of our schools Student Representative Council.
AMADOU TIDIANE SOUARE
SRC Gen.SECRETARY BSc IT
I am Amadou Tidiane Souare a level 400 student of BlueCrest University College pursuing a degree in Information Technology. As a tech student I do have passion for leadership as well and that’s what prompted me to run for this position. BlueCrest University College is a multicultural education center that strives to remove barriers to educational opportunities and success for students from different cultural backgrounds. Serving such students is always a pleasure and a way of learning more.
NAA ARDUAH TACKIE
SRC ORGANIZING SECRETARY -SFD
My name is Naa Arduah Tackie, and I’m a semester five student studying Fashion and Design. It is an honor, a privilege and I am filled with the utmost excitement to serve as an Organizer of the SRC. I am thrilled to be working with the student council, and believe that with the help of this great team as well as the entire student body, it can cause a positive change in the student body.
SRC PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER- BSc IT
I am Etienne Guerendawele from Central Africa Republic, BlueCrest Student level 400 semester 2 in Bachelor Degree in Information and Technology (BSIT) and I am the BCC SRC PRO. Being the SRC PRO is one of the opportunities I got to serve my colleagues, by updating everyone of what is going on, sharing information, and helping students in various issues they are facing. As a PRO I am the face and the voice of my team and the students.
SRC TREASURER -SFD
My name is Holmes-Attivor Seyram, a fashion student of Bluecrest College. I serve as the Treasurer of our student Representative Council. I provide the committee with sound financial administration, budgets and accounts.
ABENA KONADU OWUSU-SENYAH
SRC FINANCIAL SECRETARY -SFD
I am Abena Konadu Owusu-Senyah, a fashion design student of Bluecrest College. I serve as the financial secretary of the student representative Council. I am humble, goal oriented and welcoming. Transparency and accountability is my hallmark.
ISSAKA ADIZA NWAALA STEPHILAR
WOMEN’S COMMISSIONER -SFD
Adiza Issaka Nwaala Stephilar is my name, a level 400 student of our noble institution BlueCrest College offering Fashion and Design. I serve as the SRC WOCOM for our school, am here to protect the interests of female students and a pillar to lean on, available for students to always visit to discuss specific problems they face in school or outside school.