- Gain a solid understanding of the core concepts and principles of cyber security and digital forensics.
- Design, implement and monitor cybersecurity programs that comply with laws, regulations and best practices.
- Learn to use various tools and techniques to perform cybersecurity tasks, such as scanning networks, testing vulnerabilities, analyzing malware and conducting penetration tests.
- Develop skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a career in cyber security.
- Suitable for students, IT professionals or career changers looking to start or advance their career in cyber security.
- Covers various topics and domains of cyber security through several modules.
- Provides a comprehensive education on one of the most important and in-demand fields in today's digital world.
- FeeGHC 4,350* Per Semester (Ghanaian)USD 700.00* Per Semester (Non-Ghanaian)
Want To Know More Information
BCC integrates Coursera courses into its core curricula as credit-eligible, blended, and supplemental learning. With world-class content and trend data from Coursera’s large learner base, the platform will offer pre-configured course collections for learners by domain areas.