- Appreciate the scientific principles and understand the underlying integrated (social, economic, political, cultural) nature of ICT and therefore not limit it to just a collection of hardware and software
- Apply the range of suitable technologies for different endeavours in real life situations.
- Be knowledgeable about the constantly changing world and a means of aligning the dynamic nature of digital technology (innovation) to businesses of the future.
- Be knowledgeable in the skills of Software Engineering;
- Have an understanding on the programming techniques, principles and practice in Software Engineering.
- Have the knowledge and skills in Web Technology and professional issues to start their career as Web Technologists.
- Provide an integrated solution for the design, installation and operation of complex computer systems focusing on computer networks.
- Demonstrate understanding and capability in applying theory and model which are the fundamentals in identifying and analysing a problem, designing systems, construction, implementation, verification and documentation.
- FeeGHC 4,250* Per Semester (Ghanaian)USD 1,500* Per Semester (Non-Ghanaian)
Want To Know More Information
BCC integrates Coursera courses into its core curricula as credit-eligible, blended, and supplemental learning. With world-class content and trend data from Coursera’s large learner base, the platform will offer pre-configured course collections for learners by domain areas.
TESTIMONIALS FROM BLUECREST BSc. IT STUDENTS
“As an IT student in BlueCrest University College, I developed the abilities and confidence to utilize a range of quantitative techniques intelligently in my work. The programming, networking, web development, and other courses were vital assets that I continue to utilize daily. Each course's lecturers were patient, understanding, and well-versed in their fields. This is a program that I would strongly suggest. Information Technology is a great curriculum that has completely transformed my perspective on technology and its future!”
“I was privileged to pass the BlueCrest NCE and awarded a scholarship to study my preferred course which was Information Technology. The benefits have been immense! The NCE scholarship has made tuition fees affordable and challenged me to reach my highest potential in my studies. Thank you BlueCrest.”
Soliu Olashile Oyetunde
“My four years in Bluecrest College have been nothing but great. They have made a lot of changes overtime to satisfy the student’s needs. From the experienced lecturers to the implementation of new rules and syllabus and many more improvements. The extracurricular activities also gave students breathing space to have some fun whilst studying which I consider very good to ease the stress that comes with studying. I’m grateful for the experience and proud to have been a student of BlueCrest College.”