- To study the concept & significance of event tourism and event management
- To understand the various dimensions of event tourism & their impact
- To comprehend the linkages of event tourism industry.
- To understand the importance of human resources in the event management environment
- To acquire the knowledge and skills of human resources practices
- To enlighten and appreciate role of human resource in organizing a successful event
- FeeGHC 2,500* Per Semester
Want To Know More Information
BCC integrates Coursera courses into its core curricula as credit-eligible, blended, and supplemental learning. With world-class content and trend data from Coursera’s large learner base, the platform will offer pre-configured course collections for learners by domain areas.
Mrs. Mercy Tetteh-Mereku has a Master’s Degree in International Business, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of Lincoln UK and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology respectively. She is also a chartered insurer from the Chartered Insurance Institute of UK. Ms. Mercy has worked with RICS Consult Ltd. Gh in the fields of Public Relations, Event Services and Event Management.