- To provide a specialist in-depth understanding of core areas of economics, banking and finance.
- To give valuable skills in numeracy, IT, communications and problem solving, as well as key skills for further study at the graduate level.
- To prepare graduates for specialist quantitatively orientated careers in banking and finance, research and forecasting, as well as areas of business management and accounting.
- To prepare graduates with the confidence to present and discuss economic arguments using verbal, graphical, mathematical and statistical language.
- To prepare graduates with the skills to research and disseminate economic and financial data for them to support arguments and draw conclusions.
- Upon completions students will also become confident in analyzing and interpreting economic and financial information and be able to demonstrate a critical evaluation of economic issues relevant to banking and finance.
- FeeGHC 3,450.00* Per Semester (Ghanaian)USD 970.00* Per Semester (Non-Ghanaian)
Want To Know More Information
BCC integrates Coursera courses into its core curricula as credit-eligible, blended, and supplemental learning. With world-class content and trend data from Coursera’s large learner base, the platform will offer pre-configured course collections for learners by domain areas.
TESTIMONIALS FROM BLUECREST BBA BANKING & FINANCE STUDENTS
Lomingui Onkouta Logi
“Studying Banking & Finance in BlueCrest was a great privilege. The lecturers were friendly, eager to help and very understanding. I also had awesome classmates who made me feel at home. I am thankful to everyone for this great experience.”
Hanatou Moussa Laya
“Studying in BlueCrest has been fantastic! Being here has helped develop my mindset and has made me more mature in the way I think and relate to others. Academically, it’s been a bit tough but I believe it’s the best for a better future, and I’m glad I chose BlueCrest.”
Studying at BCC has been one of my best decisions. The diverse programs are well tailored to bring out the best in students and make them ready for the job market. Aside from receiving a top-notch education, I was privileged to interact with students from different countries. This helped me understand their different cultures and taught me how to relate to people better. This has helped in developing me as a person in all aspects of my life and I’m grateful to BlueCrest for that.
Ms. Mary earned her M.Phil. in Human Resource Management from University of Ghana and also holds a Post graduate certificate in HR and Strategic Management with an extensive knowledge of Human capital management issues. She has 8 years of teaching experience and her major areas of research include Organizational Leadership, Employee Commitment, Organizational Change and Labor Relations.
Mr. Annan-Nortey earned his M.Phil.In Business Administration (Finance)from University of Ghana and has 4 years of teaching experience.Hisresearch interests focuse on Microfinance, Bank Independence, Small Scaleand Medium Enterprises, Corporate Governance, Financial Development.