- Develop an understanding of concepts and theories in the areas of human resource management and knowledge management.
- Help students prepare effectively, through broadening their understanding, for a management career as a specialist in the above fields;
- evelop a sound knowledge of basic concepts in organisation studies and to adopt a critical orientation towards this.
- Bring out an appreciation of the need for innovative thinking in all areas but especially in understanding organisational theory and its application to contemporary technical and organisational change.
- Develop and demonstrate analytical thinking and diagnostic ability applied to particular cases of technical and organisational change.
- Develop the ability to write cogently and persuasively about organisational issues.
- Provide a sound basis for further professional development in the future or educational development at higher levels of learning.
BCC integrates Coursera courses into its core curricula as credit-eligible, blended, and supplemental learning. With world-class content and trend data from Coursera’s large learner base, the platform will offer pre-configured course collections for learners by domain areas.
TESTIMONIALS FROM BLUECREST BBA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT STUDENTS
Bénie Jumela Mangondza
“I've always enjoyed interacting with people, and choosing to study Human Resource Management in BlueCrest was a very exciting decision to make. This course has helped me to understand people better, and also how to properly manage them in an organization. The lecturers are very experienced and they teach you how to apply your theoretical knowledge in real-life situations. I can proudly say I made the best choice in joining this institution.”
“As an Ivorian studying in Ghana, BlueCrest left a lasting impression on me. The environment was friendly and so were the people. This made studying easier for me and it also helped me socialize better. ”
Ms. Mary earned her M.Phil. in Human Resource Management from University of Ghana and also holds a Post graduate certificate in HR and Strategic Management with an extensive knowledge of Human capital management issues. She has 8 years of teaching experience and her major areas of research include Organizational Leadership, Employee Commitment, Organizational Change and Labor Relations.
Mr. Kennedy Adjei Gyambibi is a lecturer with the Department of Business at BlueCrest College. He obtained his MBA in Project Management from GIMPA, Ghana. Mr. Gyambibi holds 6 years of teaching experience and is also a Chartered Procurement and Supply Professional. His current research interest focuses on Project Supply Chain Management and Marketing.