- To produce scholar graduates with strong academic knowledge and professional skills so they are prepared to join a media related profession.
- To produce graduates who will contribute positively to society.
- To produce graduates to be leaders of the society with a sense of high morality advanced skills and insightful attitudes.
- To produce graduates to be leaders in mass communication and social development.
- FeeGHC 3,000* Per Semester (Ghanaian)USD 750* Per Semester (Non-Ghanaian)
Want To Know More Information
BCC integrates Coursera courses into its core curricula as credit-eligible, blended, and supplemental learning. With world-class content and trend data from Coursera’s large learner base, the platform will offer pre-configured course collections for learners by domain areas.
TESTIMONIALS FROM BLUECREST BBA BANKING & FINANCE STUDENTS
“Studying Mass Communication in BlueCrest has helped me develop important life skills like critical thinking, problem solving, conflict resolution, team building, and public speaking. It has massively improved my skills in reframing real incidences that affect our society socially and culturally. This has helped me in serving as a committee member for the Municipal of Health Directorate in my municipality. “
“BlueCrest made an enormous impact on me by instilling great work ethics and soft skills for my career advancement.
I have proven competence in writing scripts, public speaking, broadcast, reporting and advertising. I am grateful for the journey because it did not only prepare me for my career path but groomed me to multi-task when it comes to other areas that go hand in hand with my tasks. Thank you, BLUECREST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.”
Rachael Etta Ojong
“Prior to my admission into BlueCrest College, I was somewhat timid. As I enrolled in BCC, the lectures and exercises which included presentations and interviews enabled me to shake off my fears and gain confidence. I also took to reading productive books to improve my vocabulary and communication skills. Now I can stand in a room full of people and light up the place.”
Mr. Acquaye is a Marketing and Communications professional with decades of experience practising journalism. His areas of specialization include Development Communication, Journalism, Marketing Communications and Script Writing. He has an MBA in Marketing from University of Ghana.